Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology
Recognised by UGC Under the section 2(f) & 12(B) of UGC Act, 1956
Accredited by NAAC & NBA, Civil, EEE, ECE & CSE
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to JNTUA, Anantapuramu,
Approved by S.B.T.E.T Andhra Pradesh
Vidya Nagar, Proddatur-516360, Kadapa (dist.) P.H. 08564-278000, Fax: 08564-278444
Under Graduate Programme
Programmes approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, India: Affiliated to J N T University Anantapur.
|S.No.||Engineering Programs||Leading to||Course Duration||Intake/Seats|
|1||Computer Science and Engineering||B.Tech. (CSE)||4 years||180|
|2||Electronics and Communication Engineering||B.Tech. (ECE)||4 years||120|
|3||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||B.Tech. (EEE)||4 years||60|
|4||Civil Engineering||B.Tech. (CE)||4 years||60|
|5||Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech. (ME)||4 years||60|
Admission Procedure (B.Tech)
Admissions are made through EAMCET & ECET.70% seats of the sanctioned intake are admitted by the Convener, EAMCET after counseling the qualified candidates and remaining 30% of the sanctioned intake is filled by the College Management as per the rules and guide lines stipulated by the Convener. We do ahve the permission from AICTE (PIO) for admission into B.Tech Courses by foreign and other students.
- Last date for request for applications.
- Last date for submission of application.
- Dates for announcing final results.
- Release of admission list (main list and waiting list should be announced on the same day)
- Date for acceptance by the candidate (time given should in no case be less than 15 days)
- Last date for closing of admission.
- Starting of the Academic session.
- The waiting list should be activated only on the expiry of date of main list, the policy of refund of the fee, in case of withdrawal, should be clearly notified.